Your Cart is Currently Empty
We are now offering extended Christmas returns! While we make every effort to describe all our watches as accurately as possible, we accept that occasionally not all items received are as you expected. There is now no need to worry about unwanted Christmas gifts, goods purchased from us may now be returned or exchanged up until 14th January 2021.
If you wish to return your item please contact us either via email at email@example.com or via our live chat requesting a refund or exchange. Please then return your parcel to us via a tracked postal service at our registered head office address. Please also include a copy of your invoice or packing slip and advise us the reason for the return whether it's a refund or exchange etc.
You must report any faults within 72 hours of receipt of the item and you have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
Return and Exchange Eligibility:All returned or exchanged items must be:
- Returned before 14th January 2021, in new condition and in their original packaging.
- Must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship via a tracked or signed for postal service. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Exchanges may be returned within 14 days from date of dispatch.
- Any signs of wear.
- Parts of the item are missing.
- Plastic seals and/or tags on the item have been removed.
To return your item(s) as unwanted, you have until 14th January 2021 to inform us. From this date, you will have a further 14 days to return your item(s) to be eligible for a refund. Once your return has been processed, you will be refunded with the original payment method you used to place your order.
If there is any noticeable discrepancies or damage when you receive your order, or if the wrong item was delivered, please refer to the what to do if there is a defect with your order. Upon receiving your return we will endeavor to refund you the same day however during exceptionally busy periods may take up to a maximum of 48 hours.